This application provides sunrise and sunset times based on user selected location and date, The user can select a day from the graphical calendar. Calendar controls allows selection of month and year. A locator function identifies the user location with the nearest city and town in the app database. Alternatively the user can choose any location from the database of cities and towns to obtain sunrise and sunset data. This app is useful for recreation and leisure activities such as fishing, photography, hiking cycling to plan these activities over available daylight.
- Automaticall Indentify current location with nearest city.
- Database supports over 7000 cities
- Identifies daylight savings with selected city
- 12 or 24 hour time
- Save up to 10 frequently used locations in favourites for quick access
- Filters allow user to find a city from the database
- In-app instruction manual
- Easy to navigate menu system
Approximate size33.63 MB
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Terms of transaction