[Updated January 2021] The top-rated email app for Windows 10, with over 1.5 million downloads, and one of Microsoft's "Essential Windows 10 Apps". Works great with touch, or quickly scroll and browse with your mouse or touchpad. - Jan 2021 update: App load time significantly faster! - “A super-efficient way to blast through vast quantities of mail” – Time - "I had over 30k junk emails until I saw this app. I was able to organize, clean and manage 3 accounts within 10 min." - Wendi (User review) TouchMail is the fastest and easiest way to find what matters most and clean up the rest in Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, AOL, Office 365, and most IMAP email accounts. Turn your email into a visual and colorful inbox that you can explore the way you want – using touch, mouse and keyboard, or pen – with rich visualizations, colorful message tiles you can resize, and familiar interactions. - "I had over 4,400 emails, most of which was junk. TouchMail makes it so easy to group, select and delete mass emails. I am now down to 20 emails in my inbox." - Paige (User review) - “Will make getting into your emails cleaner, faster, and much more fun” - WinBeta Review - "I have Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo. TouchMail makes it easy to handle all three at one sitting - using the same interface for all three. It's easy to delete a lot of email at once!" - Alicia (User review)
What’s new in this version
v10.2101.14.0 January 14, 2021 - Jan 2021 update: App load time significantly faster! Requires Windows 10 v1809 or higher update. Previous releases • Google-verified Gmail authentication updates • Increase download history to 18 months • "Delete all from selected sender(s)" • "Delete all from selected conversation(s)" • "Select All" shortcut • Group by sender domain • Added thousands of sender logos • Add account improvements • Longer local history downloads • Gmail custom domains support • Gmail and Yahoo one-touch add account support • Auto save drafts • Select and mark multiple messages as Read • Compose messages stability improvements Older releases • Full Windows 10 support (UWP) • Increase font size of messages and tiles • Change account display name • Improved support for more IMAP servers • Fixed bug where duplicate sent messages saved in Hotmail accounts • Improved Drafts functionality • Added more email providers to automatically detect IMAP and SMTP settings • iCloud improvements • Archive button for Gmail • Notifications support for Gmail and Yahoo • International domains for Hotmail and Yahoo • Gmail and Yahoo oAuth • Permanent delete • Default mail app support to replace Windows Mail • Full screen view • Tap to select group headers
- One place for all your email accounts! Bring together your email accounts securely in one place – so you can quickly find what you want without switching between individual apps.
- Clutter-free in a few taps! Delete a message with one touch or hundreds of messages all at once. And in just a few clicks, archive, flag, or move messages to organize your inbox.
- Finding what matters is a breeze! Easily identify important emails at a glance with personalized color-coding. See only the emails you want with one-touch filters that sort through 100’s of messages.
- See your messages at a glance! Preview the content of your messages without having to open them. And zoom out to quickly get a bird’s-eye view of where your messages are coming from.
- Interact the way you want! Whether you use a mouse and keyboard, touch, or pen, TouchMail gives you the flexibility to interact with your email at your desk, on your couch, or on the go.
- Works with the most popular cloud storage services. Attach files to your email or save them to popular cloud storage services including OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, iCloud, and Google Drive.
Published byTouchMail Inc
Copyright(C) Copyright 2013-2021 TouchMail Inc. All Rights Reserved. Patents Pending. TouchMail is a registered trademark of TouchMail Inc.
Approximate size65.13 MB
Age ratingParental Guidance Recommended
This app canAccess your Internet connection
Use your contacts
Use your pictures library
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)