Route planning has never been so efficient and easy. Only with Track of the day can you see what to expect along the way while planning. This is made possible by the integration of Google Streetview in the route planner. No expensive map material has to be purchased for this application. The route calculation is carried out on a server farm in order to be able to offer the highest level of convenience. With this APP, tracks and routes in GPX format can be created, visualized, analyzed and edited. Routes can be transferred to a navigation device via a USB connection with just one click. A route is converted into a track and vice versa with just one click. Analogously, every track becomes a route with just one click. Tracks are automatically sorted by day and can be automatically displayed in color according to altitude or speed. With the Streetview integration, tracks can be virtually experienced in the direction of travel. With just one click, any track becomes an animated MP4 video. The road type for sections of a track can be marked and appropriately colored. Markings such as "Off-Road" etc. are possible. The automatic clipping function reduces the data volume of very large tracks with just one click to half of the waypoints. Refueling stops and small detours can be corrected with the integrated track editor. Tracks can be divided in full or in sections as JPG graphics. Limitations of the connected devices are automatically taken into account when routes are exported. E-book authors will be pleased that all graphics are created at 300 DPI and can be used immediately without the hassle of reworking.
What’s new in this version
Important: Please note that the latest Version of the Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributables must be installed, otherwise the current version of Track of the day cannot start! Version 3.0.3 - Problem when adding licenses with region setting "USA" fixed - Automatic detection of the current location improved All information: https://www.track-of-the-day.de/releases-en
- Routeplanning with integrated Google Streetview functionality
- Virtual tour in driving direction with Google Streetview
- Animated track preview with MP4 video rendering
- Integrated editor for trackpoints
- Reduction of the amount of data with the clipping function
- Display of elevation or speed with different colors
- Import of tracks from BMW Navigator VI via USB connection with a single click
- Elevation- and speed profiles
- Automatic sorting of all tracks by days
- Mark sections of tracks with the type of the road like Off-Road etc.
- Delete unwanted stopps and eliminate errors with the track editor
- Plan, edit and export routes in GPX format
- Convert GPX tracks to GPX routes and vice versa
- Reverse routes an tracks
- Use routing overlays to find the best routes
Published byDipl.-Ing. Ansgar Hillebrand
CopyrightDipl.-Ing. Ansgar Hillebrand
Developed byDipl.-Ing. Ansgar Hillebrand
Approximate size229.16 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategoryNavigation & maps
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
Use your location
Access your Internet connection
Use data stored on an external storage device
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.