Transcribe Pro is a text-to-speech app that helps you produce text documents from recorded speeches, or from your own voice, with ease. It understands most of the words that a user can say in any of the supported languages and even recognizes popular proper nouns. You can spell new words into the app. There is support for basic punctuation. An internet connection is needed for this transcription software to function. To transcribe a Youtube video, click the Speak button to put Transribe Pro in listening mode. From the top menu select Audio -> Youtube, enter the URL of the video. The Youtube video will begin playing after a few seconds. Click or tap on the progress bar to pause the audio. Repeat or paraphrase the last sentence. Click or tap on the progress bar to resume the audio. Continue doing the last three steps until the entire audio file has been transcribed. One of the best transcription services. To make a transcription of an audio file, click Audio -> Audio File from the top menu, select the mp3, wav, wma, m4a file you want converted to a text document and proceed as with the Youtube video. With Transcribe Pro, your data is protected. To save a file, click File -> Save from the top menu, or the Save button under the Output tab. A unique name will be given to the text file. The file will also be saved in the Backup area. Click the Backup button on the navigation menu to the left. Click the Hamburger button in the top left, to expand the navigation menu and see the Backup button. If the app shuts down abruptly, the content in the text area will be saved in the database. You can also play back content. Click the TTS tab in the lower part of the app window. Click the Settings button on the navigation menu to the left. Select one of the voices from the Voices dropdown. Click the Play button. Click the Pause button to pause playback. Click the Rate button and use the slider to speed up or slow down the playback rate. Click the Volume button to increase or decrease the volume intensity of the playback.
What’s new in this version
• Redesign of layout • Addition of database for file backup • Addition of Search feature to locate files in database • Correction of bug that was ending listening mode • Increase of efficiency.
- Voice recognition and speech-to-text conversion
- Understands most vocabulary and proper nouns, supports punctuation
- Records dates, decimal numbers and arithmetic expressions numerically
- Selects and copies all text to clipboard with single button click
- Saves content as text or HTML file
- Opens previously saved file for continuation of dictation from last point
- Sends content as email
- Preserves state during app suspension or termination.
CopyrightTranscribe Pro, HasFocus.com ® 2016
Approximate size24.87 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
This app canUse your microphone
Access your Internet connection and act as a server.