Take control of your taskbar! TranslucentTB offers you control over the appearance of your taskbar. You can customize the effect and color of it, and combine states (maximised window, Start Menu open, Cortana open and Timeline open), each one with a customizable taskbar appearance to reach a dynamically changing and visually pleasing taskbar.
What’s new in this version
- Rewrite the entire UI in UWP XAML (hosted via XAML Islands), giving the TranslucentTB UI a much more modern look. - On Windows 11, the context menu is also an UWP XAML flyout. - New welcome UI, giving the user links to our Liberaypay page and Discord server. - Unfortunately results in increased memory usage :( - Acrylic! - As a consequence, the minimum version is build 18362 (AKA 1903) - New Fluent icon - Light theme support: the TranslucentTB tray icon turns black when Windows light theme is enabled. - Dark theme context menu is also available. - Changed config file format to a standard JSON file. - Changes to the config file are now automatically reloaded when the file is changed on disk. - Instead of being constantly looping, TranslucentTB is now lazy and DLL injects into Explorer - Flickering when start opens is completely gone! - New defaults which address common user complaints - The Peek button can now still be used even when not visible - Increase reliability of hotplug detect. This should fix most cases of secondary monitors not being detected.
- Fluent (acrylic), blurry, transparent, colored and opaque taskbar effect.
- Customization of the color of the taskbar with a color picker.
- Dynamic Windows: Change the appearance of the taskbar when a window is maximised.
- Dynamic Start: Change the appearance of the taskbar when the Start Menu is opened.
- Dynamic Cortana: Change the appearance of the taskbar when Cortana or the search menu is opened.
- Dynamic Timeline: Change the appearance of the taskbar when Timeline or Task View is opened.
- Windows 10 only: Show or hide the Aero Peek button per your choice or following Dynamic Windows.
Published byCharles Milette
CopyrightCopyright © 2021 TranslucentTB Open Source Developers
Developed byTranslucentTB Open Source Developers
Approximate size47.29 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
This product needs to be installed on your internal hard drive.