The "Travel Interpreter" is a talking, illustrated phrasebook which translates English words and phrases into 29 languages. The programme offers you the unique opportunity to communicate abroad without any special language skills, as it can simply speak the translation as required. Easily understandable illustrations make communication even easier. You can use the "Travel Interpreter" to order plane tickets, book hotel rooms, take a car to be repaired or order a meal in a restaurant without any language skills at all. More than 2,200 phrases and words are included for each language, all of which are clearly categorised according to the respective topic, such as customs, hotel, service, driving, car services, sightseeing, entertainment, eating and drinking, sport and leisure. 29 target languages: German, French, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Italian, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Bulgarian, Greek, Hungarian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi, Vietnamese, Farsi.
What’s new in this version
The application now resumes the download process.
- More than 2,200 illustrated phrases and words with audio tracks are included per language.
- 29 target languages.
- All phrases are spoken by native speakers.
- Precise and simple categories organized into topics and sub-topics.
- Fast full-text search function, including for partial words.
- No internet connection required for use. All content stored on the device.
- Each entry is illustrated, making communication even easier.
- Very easy to use by young and old.
- Includes phonetic characters for the following languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Hindi, Farsi and Thai.
Published byJourist Verlags GmbH
CopyrightCopyright © 2012, Jourist Verlags GmbH
Developed byJourist Verlags GmbH
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes that this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedČeština (Česká Republika)
English (United Kingdom)
English (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
Norsk Bokmål (Norge)