Voice Clock is an application that tells current time the way people do. This clock prints out time differently every minute. It’s either 'Fifteen minutes past eight', or 'Forty-five minutes to nine', or 'Eight fifteen', or 'A quarter past eight'.
- Textual, digital and graphical clock representation.
- Tapping text causes the clock to voice the current time.
- Screen gestures allow to switch current language and colors quickly.
- Alarm clock can be set to the particular time and it will wake up even if application is not running.
- In digital mode the clock uses huge font size for better vision.
- Voice intervals and text color are adjustable.
Published byKAB Studio
Copyright© 2014–2018 KAB Studio
Developed byKAB Studio
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes that this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)
Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)