This application is intended for creating and managing X.509 certificates, certificate requests, RSA, DSA and EC private keys, Smartcards and CRLs. Everything that is needed for a CA is implemented. All CAs can sign sub-CAs recursively. These certificate chains are shown clearly. For an easy company-wide use there are customiseable templates that can be used for certificate or request generation.
What’s new in this version
xca 2.3.0 Wed Apr 29 2020 Close #191 OID LN differs warning popups at startup Close #189 Database compaction #189 Improve PKCS11 library loading for portable app Refactor native separators / and \ on windows. Support TLS encrypted MariaDB and PostgreSQL connection Close #182: UI not using Windows native theme in 2.2.1 portable Close #70: cant open ics file in ical on macos mojave Close #72: Add checkbox for OCSP staple feature Use DESTDIR instead of destdir when installing. Follows autotools convention. Close #172 #46: Multiple OCSP Responders Close #170 xca-portable-2.2.1 cannot change language Fix certificate assignment when importing a CA certificate Close #163: Show key type/size on column of Certificates tab
- Start your own PKI and create all kinds of certificates, requests or CRLs
- Import and export them in any format like PEM, DER, PKCS#7, PKCS#12
- Use them for your IPsec, OpenVPN, HTTPs or any other certificate based setup
- Export certificates and requests to a OpenSSL config file
- Create Subject- and/or Extension- templates to ease issuing similar certs
- Convert existing certificates or requests to templates
- Get the broad support of x509v3 extensions as flexible as OpenSSL but user friendlier
- Adapt the Columns to have your important information at a glance
Published byHauke Hasselberg
CopyrightCopyright (C) 2001 - 2018 Christian Hohnstaedt.
Developed byChristian Hohnstädt
Approximate size35.43 MB
Age ratingFor ages 3 and over
CategorySecurity > Personal security
This app canAccess all your files, peripheral devices, apps, programs and registry
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)