One year after the 10 billion yen incident, Kazuma Kiryu begins to build a peaceful life with Haruka Sawamura. Tearing him away, an assassination threatens to erupt in an all-out war between the Tojo Clan and the Omi Alliance. Kiryu, the Dragon of Dojima, must travel to Sotenbori, Osaka in an attempt to broker peace between the rival clans, but Ryuji Goda, known as the Dragon of Kansai, will stop at nothing to get his war. In this world, there can only be one dragon. Rebuilt from the ground up, Yakuza Kiwami 2 uses the Dragon Engine to update one of the series stand-out titles into a modern classic. Play fan favorite minigames including updated versions of the Cabaret Club simulator and Clan Creator, or check out all new additions like golf bingo and Toylets. Also new to Kiwami 2 is the 'Majima Saga' which features Goro Majima in his own playable adventure revealing events that occur prior to the game.
Add-ons for this game
What’s new in this version
Various bug fixes.
- A remake of the original Yakuza 2, rebuilt on Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio's powerful Dragon Engine.
- Following up directly on the heels of Yakuza Kiwami, continue your journey as the Dragon of Dojima, Kazuma Kiryu.
- Series newcomers can jump right in to Yakuza Kiwami 2 with 'Memories' - a feature recapping the events of Yakuza Kiwami.
- Play through an all-new side story featuring fan-favorite character, the Mad Dog himself, Majima Goro.
- Seamlessly roam through the streets of Kamurocho, take out some thugs, go shopping, or hit the arcade - no more loading between transitions.
- Take a break from the main story with a huge collection of fun and hilarious minigames and substories.