Easily create stop motion movies or slideshows from still photographs, drawings, a scanner, a webcam, or connected camera. Zoetrope helps you create that perfect animation of your Lego creation or any other series of photographs to make a stop motion animation. New Feature: Upload to YouTube directly in the app and see all of the public animations uploaded to YouTube on the Zoetrope on YouTube page. Pick a music file from your music library to add audio to the animation. Cel-animation feature to draw animation cels with pen, mouse, or touch. Save the animations to h.264 MP4, Windows Media WMV, or uncompressed AVI files. If you have a scanner you can now use it directly in Zoetrope to add photos - either using the flatbed or auto sheet feeder - great for paper-based animation projects. You can now use two PCs connected wirelessly (Bluetooth, TCP/IO or Wi-Fi Direct) to automatically take photos simultaneously and then easily pass photos and movies between the two. Note: this is a Windows RT (ARM) version of the Zoetrope app in the Windows Store: http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/zoetrope/0fab6b06-702a-4f22-95c3-a8c1e804c0a0
- Upload to YouTube
- Chose the frames per second and video size
- Cel-based animation feature to draw animations with pen, mouse, or touch.
- Pick a music file from your music library to add audio to the animation
- When creating a stop-frame animation, you can see the previous photo overlayed on the screen.
- Share a collection of images with Zoetrope to instantly create a stop-motion movie from them.
- Easily rearrange and delete photos
- Connect to other PCs wirelessly running Zoetrope to create multi-camera stop-motion movies.
- Use the Device charm to sent the Zoetrope to a printer or to send the selected image to a DLNA screen.
- Support for scanners with for both flatbeds and auto sheet feeders to add images.
- Any file picker location can act as a source for photographs
- Share the video that you create using the share contract
- Print-out to construct your own papercraft Zoetrope device from the images
- Save to h.264, WMV, or AVI
Published byMichael S. Scherotter
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2013-2015 Michael S. Scherotter
Developed byMichael S. Scherotter
InstallationGet this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
AccessibilityThe product developer believes that this product meets accessibility requirements, making it easier for everyone to use.
Language supportedEnglish (United States)